Your Needs Our Focus
- Assist in the day-to-day support of the capital market Back Office / Middle Office activities with focus on accuracy and completeness
- Conduct study, investigation or other ad-hoc assignments as directed by the team head
- Engages in direct contact with internal or external clients to ensure quality and timely services in trade support / processing and inquiries are provided.
- Handle daily reporting for internal control
- Work with senior staff to update/establish working procedures
- Inform team leader of unusual booking and settlement matters when identified.
- Recent university graduates with less than 12 months of working experience
- Understanding of financial markets fundamentals
- Knowledge of financial products
- Good judgment, alertness and common sense
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and additional language would be an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number to email@example.com