High-level Talent：This program aims to attract high-end talents from around the world with rich work experience and high education levels to explore opportunities in Hong Kong. These high-end talents include high-income earners and graduates from the world's top universities.
Eligibility To Apply
- Applicable to Chinese citizens holding People's Republic of China passports and permanent resident status
- No need to have found a job in Hong Kong when applying
- Category A: Individuals who have an annual income of HKD 2.5 million or above in the year prior to application, including salary, allowances, stock options, and profits from companies they own. Income generated from personal investments will not be included.
- Category B: Individuals who have obtained a bachelor's degree from one of the world's top 100 universities and accumulated at least three years of work experience within five years prior to application.
- Category C: Individuals who have obtained a bachelor's degree from one of the world's top 100 universities within five years prior to application, but have less than two years of work experience. (Annual quota of 10,000, first come first served)
- World's top 100 universities include: Tsinghua University, Peking University, Zhejiang University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, University of Science and Technology of China, Fudan University, Sun Yat-sen University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and Nanjing University; (Hong Kong) The University of Hong Kong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- *Highly talented individuals who meet the requirements of "Top Talent" (i.e., income of HKD 2 million or above in the previous tax year) are subject to a ⌊2+6⌋ stay period mode, annually.
In case of any changes in the regulations, please refer to the latest government announcement. The final approval result is subject to the government.
*Applicants holding a Chinese passport need to apply for a "Stay D" endorsement from the exit-entry department in China.
*The application process is for reference only, and the actual official approval process shall prevail.
SG is a professional and neutral global financial services group. Based in Hong Kong, the team has professional practice experience and abundant resources in identity planning, family trusts, company registration and company secretarial services, investment and financing, corporate finance, capital markets, taxation, and law, providing clients with one-stop butler services.